This earth is not our home, but enjoy the journey!


This earth is not our home, but enjoy the journey!



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010 & a new record!

At the Nobles home it is tradition to take an annual Easter picture. I don't always have cooperative children. The eldest complains because that means he has to wait to change out of his Sunday clothes. I usually take it outside in front of the azaleas, but they are late to bloom this year. So, this year the picture is in front of the red bud tree by the street. Alyssa (20), Aaron (22), Carrie (16), Kate (11).The two cats in the picture are Charlie and Rowdy.
This week I also set a new record. I love to cook, and have cooked for crowds at my house of up to 40....always college students! The past few years Michael Van Sant has asked me to help with Disciple Now. Michael is a great organizer and I have help from the church family in preparing the food on Friday night. This year our church hosted DNow for 7 churches. I prepared baked spaghetti for about 225 youth and leaders, definitely a new record for mamanobles! It was a new recipe, but it is sure to become a favorite at the Nobles household.

No comments:

Post a Comment