This earth is not our home, but enjoy the journey!


This earth is not our home, but enjoy the journey!



Sunday, December 5, 2010

So Easy...cookies to make right NOW!

I love to bake cookies. During the year I bake at least one batch of chocolate chip cookies per week, from scratch. As the holidays approach I spend LOTS of time in the kitchen baking cookies. I freeze them and pull them out when I need them. I use them for the college caroling & give them to Kindermusik and piano students.

I'll post several recipes over the next few days, but here is the EASIEST cookie I have EVER made. These cookies are not decorative, but yummy and gluten free!

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

1 egg
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter, creamy or crunchy.
bag of chocolate kisses

Mix the egg, sugar and peanut butter together in a bowl. Drop a spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 5 -6 minutes. Watch them carefully because they can burn on the bottom. Once the cookies are out of the oven, place a chocolate kiss in the center. Let them cool on the pan for a few minutes before putting them on a plate or in your mouth! Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I love you!!! Thank you for this recipe. I am hosting a cookie swap on Thursday night and just so happen to be the world's worse cookie baker! However, I have lots of Hershey kisses and peanut butter on hand, so here we go!

    ReplyDelete